The past few weeks have been like that.
I got into making Bunting.
The first lot I made was this Easter Bunting
I got the pattern from here, but I changed it a little.
Then I decided to make a Royal Wedding/Queens day (here in Holland on the 30th April) Bunting
Handy that both the British & Dutch flags are the same colours.
I got this pattern from here.
Although I did do it a bit different.
I made a mistake when reading the pattern infact I just didn't read it all.
I ended up doing all the rounds the same, when in the pattern the fouth and fifth round were different.
But it turned out fine.
And then my Rainbow Blanket that I made last year, NO I didn't take it all apart.
It seems like a year for me taking stuff apart.
I never liked the edging on the blanket, so I took off the edging and did another one.
Now this is much better and more like I really wanted it to be in the first place.
But I must say it seemed like it took forever.