Friday 12 November 2010

Versatile Blogger Award



It seems I have been awarded "The Versatile Blogger Award" thanks to the very talented Anabel Fournier over at the "And So I Whisper" blog.
Thank you so much Anabel!!!!
It is always an honor to receive an award, but I feel really honored because It seems that Debi Y had also awarded me the award back in September.
I'm so sorry that I didn't accept it sooner Debi, and thank you so much for the award!!!!


To accept the award I have to tell you seven things about myself and also pass on the award to seven other bloggers.


Here goes!!!


1. I love to cook, but lately I have also been baking cakes again, something I hadn't done in years. And Thursday I made my own Christmas Pudding something I'd never done before.
And it turned out great.

2. I love internet to me it's like having the whole world at your fingertips. It is so inspiring to me to read other peoples blogs.

3. I love hearts & star shapes.

4. I love trees. flowers, rainbows, starry nights, hotair ballons (although you would never get me up in one).
5. I love Christmas!!!!!!!!

6. I love reading!!!! and writing.
7. I am into Scandinavian blogs at the moment I love the style, they are inspiring me no end.
I'm going to have to think about the seven blog I'd like to pass the award onto, simply because it seems that all the blogs I visit have already received this award.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Well deserved. BTW I like you even more since you seem to love Christmas as much as I do. :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete