Saturday 19 June 2010

Hexagon TRUE Love


I was going square, that is I was making a granny square blanket.
However, I just didn't like it, even if I was quite far with it. (see photos in earlier posts)
So I am taking it apart and making a new hexagon blanket.
After all it is a hobby and hobbies should be fun to do, right!!!!
I love all the coloured middle bits I just didn't like the squares.
So I am using them and of course all the yarn that I am undoing from the squares.
So it will be the same as the granny one just hexagon shaped.
I am going to make it a bit bigger than my last hex blanket.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, thank you so much for posting the lovely picture on my blog. If you like to add something again you're very welcome!
    I have a similar post every Saturday.
    Bye!
    Annemarie
    www.annemariesbreiblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mum,

    Like the new look blog very orange wonder why??
    so no granny squares anymore!!! hexigon all the way, looking good.

    Love Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful how it looks. I have been working on some squares forever.... I am using thin yarn and small needle so I think it is going to take me a very long time to finish something with them.

    ReplyDelete