Friday 1 October 2010

Some Weekend Inspiration

I am enjoying myself so much knitting the square for my blanket.
So much so that I will knit another blanket in the future.
And maybe even try out different stitch blocks.
So I have been Inspired this week by these blankets.

I got the above photo from Flickr here. I'm not really into the colours of this blanket but I love the idea of the different stitch blocks.

And I don't know where I got this one from to be honest, (sorry but it's been on my computer for a while now if I find it again I will post the info.) but the idea of cables appeals to me too.

I found another squares blanket over at Flickr that I loved here.
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!

P.S My own blanket is coming along nicely I'll be posting pic one day over the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I just love looking at hand crocheted and knitted blankets - just love the homeliness of it all. Can't wait to start and finish my own kids ones. Have a lovely weekend. Carina x

    ReplyDelete