Thursday 10 March 2011

Japanese Flower Love

For the last couple of days I've been working on the middle bits of my flowers for my japanese flower blanket.
And as of yesterday they are all finished.

Here they are all bagged up per row.

I then start doing the third round of a whole row of middles before joining.
I'm joining the sixth row now and it's nearly finished.
I will take some new photo's of the whole blanket on Friday I think.

Now, what is this bag of goodies you may well ask. well, it is going to be my next project. Yes I know I haven't finished this one yet and I'm already thinking and working towards the next one. What is it going to be? I will share that in a later post, but one thing is this, it will be japanese flowers again because I love making them.

3 comments:

  1. Waiting to see the finished blanket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS to discover your blog, I'm WOW-ing over your flower blanket!!! It's going to be amazing.
    Let me know how it progresses, I'd love to see it grow xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find two forms of bees with regards to their behavior. There are social bees, which are the honey bees you'll be seo acquiring and include the workers Buy Runescape Gold, drone plus the queen bee. They may be classed as social bees as they live together in a colony. The second type of bees are non-social or solitary bees as they do not like living in a colony.

    Having the correct equipment is critical when beekeeping Cheap Runescape Gold. A beekeeper suit will lessen the likelihood of getting stung. It is essential to purchase an excellent good quality suit. A veil and hat will shield your face and neck and gloves will guard your hands, while extra skilled beekeepers ordinarily don't use gloves as they believe they are seo able to deal with bees superior with no them. Also guarantee that boots are worn.

    ReplyDelete