Saturday 26 March 2011

So Far So Good!!!

So far so good!
The blanket is coming along nicely I must say.
I've finished the 8th row now!!!
In an earlier post I said that I had finished all the middle bits of the flowers, well, now I've gone around them all with the cream yarn so that they are all ready to be joined.
Here they all are bagged up in rows ready to be joined.
Now I'm just hoping I'll have enough of the cream yarn to finish the blanket.
I just want to use up all of the cream colour I've already got before buying new.
I'd love to be able to make this blanket from yarn I already have, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will have enough.
Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. hi again just wondering have you blocked (pressed) your flowers?
    I'm undecided about doing mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooooooooo organized, bagging the flowers by color and everything! And your blanket looks lovely :)
    I have to make one... I promise... as soon as I finish one of my WIP's...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comments everyone.
    And Joan no I didn't block my flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really looking fabulous...clever you working the pattern out in rows!
    Glad you like the new look garden...Can't wait to see the gravel go down, been hard work getting it ready..l'm getting far too old for all this digging lol
    Hugs Suz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris, wat is de deken prachtig geworden !!!!

    Groetjes
    Marjo

    ReplyDelete