Sunday 21 March 2010

New Yarn

When I discovered that my blanket would be finished earlier, I thought lets order some new yarn.
Well I told you about the yarn I ordered online for the blanket, firstly that it took so long to come, and then the colours were different than online.
Well I found another online shop that looked good, so I decided to give it a go.
The yarn was cheap and the colours looked great, so Wednesday I ordered some.
And to my amazement the parcel came on Thursday!!!
And the yarn is wonderful to work with (because I've tried it out of course).
The colours are great and it is much soft than the other yarn.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Chris,
    I just discovered your blog and I love it.
    I realy curious to that online shop where you buy your yarn. I buy lots of yarn by the Wibra and I like it very much but the have not a lot of colours. Can you help me?
    Anne Cevat (anne@pjcevat.nl)

    ReplyDelete