Sunday 1 August 2010

I finished the bag!!!!!!!!

Yesterday evening I sat down and finished my bag.


I just had two more flowers to make and I had to sow on the other handle.
The two flowers in the above photo are the ones I made yesterday evening.
The buttons in the middle of the flowers are white, although they look bluey in this photo.
I didn't add the leaves to the flowers like Lucy did.
I wanted to stick to the three colours I was using, and the idea of white or blue leaves didn't seem right to me

I'm pleased with how it turned out.
It's not as colourful as Lucy's bag but still I love it


It's a big bag, big enough to hold my works in progress.
I've got my ripple blanket in it, I did a few rows of that yesterday evening to.
Monday I will being starting on a new bag, for my daughter Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment