Friday 6 August 2010

Some Weekend Inspiration

Last Friday I started a new weekly post that I will be posting every Friday from now on.
It is called Some Weekend Inspiration, and it are other peoples work that has inspired me throughtout the week.
This weeks post just happens to have a very flowery feel to it.
This just seemed to all come my way this week after making the flowers for my Lucy bags.
So here we go then with all the great things that have inspired me this week.
And it are quite a few.


Firstly we have Lucy's new granny square that she is calling her The Sweet Flower Granny Square. I can't wait for the pattern.

Then there is this wonderful Rainbow Blanket from The Quince Tree I love the little flowers in the corners.
It's simple trebles (US double) crochet.
But the edging and the little flowers make it really special I think.

These lovely flower where made by Suz.
Great colours don't you think.

And I really love these and want to try to make them soon.
Made by Tara and she has a great tutorial too.
I love this photo of all these Lucy Bag Flowers by Raining Sheep

So as you can see loads of inspiration for me this week.

2 comments:

  1. You have a lovely blog. I have enjoyed visiting today.

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comments Sue and Sherry

    ReplyDelete