Monday 16 August 2010

Tiny Heart Bunting

For a while now I have been thinking about making bunting for above our fireplace.
Well I made some hearts which were bigger than these in the photos, but I never got around to making bunting of them.
Then I found the pattern for these cute little hearts and just had to try them out.

And here they are hanging above the fireplace in all their glory.
They are so cute.
There are ten altogether in cream and beige and beige and cream.

I decided to try one out Saturday evening and I ended up making six.
Then yesterday evening I made the other four and attached them to the chain.
I got the pattern from Julia Crossland.
Julia's blog is well worth a visit, not just for her crochet patterns and tutorials, but also her art work.
Great Stuff!!!! and more inspiration.
Thanks Julia!!!
I plan to make more of these because I've got a few more places I could hang them.
I'll try out some more colourful ones when I've finished my Rainbow Blanket, because there will be yarn over from that.
And these little hearts are perfect for using up little scraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment